Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 15 m servings 436
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine oil, vinegar, lime juice, lime zest, honey, garlic, seafood seasoning, cumin, chili powder, and black pepper in a nonreactive bowl or large resealable zip-top bag. Add mahi mahi and marinate for 8 hours, or overnight.
- At the same time, combine yogurt, lime juice, and cilantro for dressing in a bowl. Chill overnight while fish marinates.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Remove mahi mahi from marinade and place on a grill pan; discard excess marinade. Cook until fish flakes easily with a fork, turning as needed, about 5 minutes.
- Serve fish on warmed tortillas with dressing.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade and full package of tortillas. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 436 calories; 19.4 36.4 27.8 84 625 Full nutrition