Grilled Sausage with Potatoes and Cabbage
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 605
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Slice the sausage links in half lengthwise, then cut into 3-inch chunks.
- Place the sausage, potatoes, and cabbage into a foil bag, or lay out on a sheet of foil to be made into a sealed pouch. Slice butter into pats and place over the mixture. Sprinkle on garlic and caraway seeds. Seal the bag or pouch to prevent leakage.
- Cook on the preheated grill, flipping over halfway through cook time, until sausage is browned and potatoes and cabbage are tender, about 40 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use kielbasa instead of regular smoked sausage.
Per Serving: 605 calories; 38.8 41 24.3 88 1389 Full nutrition