Hot, Sweet, and Sour Grilled Kielbasa Sausage
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"Shared by long-time friends of ours. An easy, spicy, sweet concoction of kielbasa sausage, peppers, and a tangy sweet and sour glaze, wrapped in foil and grilled on the charcoal grill to seal in all the flavors! Versatile and simple - can be customized to your taste! Goes great served with grilled corn on the cob or grilled veggie skewers and a salad. Yum!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 831
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Combine sausage, bell peppers, onion, and jalapeno in a large bowl. Pour sweet and sour sauce on top and mix until vegetables are evenly coated.
- Layer 2 to 3 sheets of aluminum foil; transfer sausage and vegetables to the foil and wrap up tightly so that no liquid is able to leak out.
- Cook on the preheated grill until sausage is browned and no longer pink in the center and peppers and onions are tender, 20 to 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of a sausage should read 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any white or yellow onion you like.
Per Serving: 831 calories; 59.8 44.9 24.8 132 2020 Full nutrition