Grilled Turkey Sausage Kabobs
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 194
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 skewers)
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place potatoes into a microwave-safe bowl with water, cover, and cook on high power until tender, about 8 minutes.
- Cut each smoked sausage rope into 5 pieces. Chop each onion and bell pepper into 10 chunks. Separate the onion chunks in half.
- Thread onion, potato, sausage, 3 bell peppers, sausage, potato, and onion onto a metal skewer, in that order. Repeat with remaining skewers. Add remaining potatoes to each skewer.
- Place kabobs on a plate and drizzle generously with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook kabobs on the preheated grill, with the lid open, for 3 minutes. Turn heat to low and close the lid for 3 minutes more. Flip kabobs and cook, with the lid closed, for 6 minutes more. Remove to a serving platter.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- We use smoked turkey sausage but any kind of rope sausage would work.
Per Serving: 194 calories; 5.3 22.7 12.8 32 790 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1