Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 876
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Combine spaghetti sauce, okra, sausage, water, mushrooms, hot sauce, onion, bell peppers, garlic, and olives in a large pot; bring to a simmer. Rinse ground beef and add to the pot. Continue to simmer for at least 1 hour.
- While sauce simmers, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- Spread spaghetti on serving plates. Cover each with some Cheddar cheese. Add some sauce and top with Parmesan cheese.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Spaghetti sauces with garlic, mushrooms, Parmesan cheese, etc. work best for this recipe.
Per Serving: 876 calories; 39.8 82.6 44.9 124 1452 Full nutrition