Ingredients45 m servings 542
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a large sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Mix shrimp and lemon-pepper seasoning together in a bowl.
- Toss onions and bell pepper strips with olive oil and fajita seasoning in a large bowl until thoroughly coated. Arrange shrimp on one side of the prepared pan and vegetables on the other.
- Bake in the preheated oven until shrimp are bright pink on the outside and the meat is opaque, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stack tortillas on a microwave-safe plate and cover with a wet paper towel. Heat in the microwave for 45 seconds. Serve with shrimp fajitas.
Per Serving: 542 calories; 15 73.3 28.8 173 1285 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Loved it & will definitely make again! I used red onion, peeled & deveined frozen shrimp, frozen 3 pepper blend strips. These ingredients may not be as good as fresh but it’s quick & easy when y...
I added red and yellow thin sliced bell peppers along with sliced mushrooms. Covered with olive oil and fajita seasonings marinated for 15 min or so, added shrimp. stirred up. Put in grill baske...
Used medium size deveined peeled tail off precooked shrimp. yellow pepper instead of green pepper. 1 onion instead of 2. decreased cooking time to 15 minutes.