Honey Mustard Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner with Potatoes and Corn
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 637
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Add potatoes, olive oil, and seasoned salt to a resealable plastic bag. Seal and toss to coat. Arrange potatoes on one third of a sheet pan.
- Combine corn, onion, and butter in a bowl. Mix well so butter is incorporated all the way through. Spray the other side of the sheet pan with cooking spray and add the corn mixture, leaving space for chicken breasts.
- Bake potatoes and corn in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, season chicken with salt and pepper on both sides. Mix mayonnaise, mustard, and honey together. Place bread crumbs in a separate bowl. Dip chicken in the honey mustard mixture, then dredge in the bread crumbs.
- Remove sheet pan from the oven. Toss the corn mixture and flip the potatoes. Spray the center of the pan with cooking spray and add the chicken breasts.
- Continue baking until chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 637 calories; 28.6 64.7 32.9 85 1075 Full nutrition