Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 206
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper or foil liners.
- Combine flour, coconut, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl.
- Blend eggs, butter, and vanilla extract to a creamy consistency in a separate bowl. Add flour mixture and stir until smooth. Fold in pureed mango.
- Divide batter evenly among the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 206 calories; 6.2 33.5 4.1 57 159 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Very tasty but not moist enough. Just used one cup of mango Instead of 1 1/2 and maybe that’s why. Not sure