Goat Cheese, Bacon, and Scrambled Egg Brunch Wrap
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 411
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 wrap)
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, 5 to 8 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
- While bacon cooks, spray a small skillet with cooking spray; warm over medium-high heat. Whisk egg in a bowl. Pour into the skillet; cook, stirring frequently, until scrambled and set, about 5 minutes.
- Heat tortilla in a microwave until soft and pliable, about 15 seconds.
- Spread goat cheese evenly over the tortilla. Layer olives, 1 slice of bacon, egg, spinach, and remaining bacon slice in the center of the tortilla. Wrap up and serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- We use turkey bacon but you can sub regular.
Per Serving: 411 calories; 27.5 21.9 19.4 225 1132 Full nutrition