No-Bake Huckleberry Cheesecake
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 40 m servings 320
Original recipe yields 14 servings (1 9x13-inch cheesecake)
- Mix graham crackers and butter together in a bowl and pat crust into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Mix cream cheese, whipped topping, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract together with an electric mixer. Spread filling over the crust.
- Crush 1 cup huckleberries in a bowl with a potato masher. Add apple juice and cook in a saucepan over low heat for 2 minutes.
- Mix sugar and cornstarch in another bowl. Stir slowly into the hot berry mixture. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook and stir until thick, about 15 minutes. Add remaining berries. Pour mixture over the filling.
- Refrigerate cheesecake until berries cool, about 3 hours.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can vary the amount of apple juice up to 3/4 cup and scale the cornstarch down to 2 tablespoons to thin the topping if you prefer.
Per Serving: 320 calories; 16 42.1 2.3 35 133 Full nutrition