Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 20 m servings 337
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch cake)
- Place strawberry ice cream in a refrigerator for about 30 minutes to soften slightly.
- Slice strawberry ice cream and place in the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan. Freeze until firm, about 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place chocolate ice cream in refrigerator to soften, about 30 minutes.
- Slice chocolate ice cream and spread over strawberry. Freeze until firm, about 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, soften vanilla ice cream in a refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Mash 3 bananas with lemon juice in a large bowl; stir in vanilla ice cream. Spread banana mixture evenly over the chocolate layer. Cover and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Mix whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl with an electric mixer at medium speed until soft peaks form.
- Place whipped cream in a decorator bag fitted with a large, 1/2-inch writing tube. Invert ice cream cake from the pan onto a chilled platter. Slice remaining banana on top of cake. Pipe large dollops of whipped cream on top of the banana slices. Sprinkle with chopped walnuts and garnish with cherries. Serve with chocolate syrup.
You might also like
Per Serving: 337 calories; 14.4 50.9 3.7 47 75 Full nutrition