Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 30 m servings 543
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch pie )
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9-inch pie pan.
- Mix flour, sugar, and salt together in a bowl. Add oil and milk. Stir until a crumbly mixture forms. Press evenly into the prepared pan, finishing with a plain rim or edge.
- Combine milk and gelatin in a saucepan. Stir together over low heat, gradually stirring in sugar, until completely dissolved. Add lemon zest and juice. Remove from heat and cool, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whip cream in a bowl with an electric mixer at medium speed until stiff peaks form; fold into the cooled gelatin mixture. Spoon into the pie crust and cover with strawberries.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, 30 to 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool to room temperature, 20 to 30 minutes, before chilling until firm, 2 to 3 hours. Dust lightly with powdered sugar and garnish with mint.
You might also like
Per Serving: 543 calories; 32 51.1 15.6 83 202 Full nutrition