Maple Bacon-Cinnamon Bun Cheesecake
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h 40 m servings 697
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 8-inch cheesecake)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a round or square 9-inch cake pan. Place cinnamon rolls inside.
- Bake in the preheated oven until just lightly golden, about 20 minutes. Rolls should still be doughy inside. Remove from the oven and set aside. Leave the oven on. Lightly spray an 8-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract together in a large mixing bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, followed by sour cream until evenly blended.
- Combine crushed wafers and melted margarine in a separate bowl. Press into the bottom of the prepared springform pan.
- Dice partially cooked cinnamon rolls into 3/4-inch cubes and fold into cheesecake filling. Spread over the crust.
- Place the springform pan inside a larger pan and submerge in hot tap water, covering at least 3/4 up the sides. This will prevent leaks and allow the cheesecake to bake evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Remove from the oven and the water bath and allow springform pan to cool for 1 hour; let chill in the refrigerator for 4 hours more.
- While cheesecake cools, place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain on paper towels and crumble. Top cheesecake with maple syrup and bacon crumbles.
You might also like
Per Serving: 697 calories; 40 75.8 10.5 98 789 Full nutrition