Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 10 m servings 772
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 8-inch cheesecake)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine butter, flour, and sugar in the bowl of a food processor and process until it becomes a smooth ball of dough. Place the dough in an 8-inch springform pan. Press with your fingers over the bottom and slightly up the sides. Prick the dough all over with a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside to cool to room temperature, 15 to 20 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- While the crust cools, beat cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer until fluffy and smooth. Add eggs and beat for about 1 minute. Add heavy cream, bourbon, and vanilla extract and beat until smooth. Pour into the cooled crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C) and continue to bake until set, 20 to 30 minutes more. Turn the oven off, crack open the door, and keep cheesecake inside for at least 30 minutes. Chill for 1 hour.
- Mix hot fudge topping and bourbon together right before serving. Drizzle over the cheesecake and serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 772 calories; 53.7 56.4 10.9 216 348 Full nutrition