Fruity Pebbles® Cheesecake
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 40 m servings 457
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch cheesecake)
- Melt butter in a pot over medium-low heat. Add marshmallows and heat until melted, about 5 minutes. Add cereal and mix well.
- Press mixture into a 9-inch pie pan and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese in a bowl with an electric stand mixer. Add powdered sugar while continuing to beat; beat in 1 cup cereal. Combine hot water and gelatin in another bowl and mix well. Add gelatin to cream cheese mixture. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Pour mixture over the crust and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Crush the remaining cereal and sprinkle on top of cheesecake.
You might also like
Per Serving: 457 calories; 31.7 39.2 5.9 92 273 Full nutrition