Delicious Apple Streusel Cheesecake
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients7 h 55 m servings 744
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9-inch cheesecake)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch springform pan.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, melted butter, and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Press into the bottom of the prepared springform pan to form a crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 7 to 9 minutes. Cool to room temperature, 15 to 20 minutes.
- While crust cools, mix apples, brown sugar, and cinnamon until coated and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and white sugar in a large bowl until smooth. Slowly add milk. Best in eggs one at a time. Stir in sour cream, flour, and vanilla extract on low speed or by hand until smooth. Do not overmix; you may have some small bits of cream cheese in the mix, but those will melt as the cheesecake cooks.
- Pour 1/2 of the filling over the prepared crust. Arrange coated apples over the filling, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top with remaining filling.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes.
- While cheesecake is baking, combine flour, brown sugar, and melted butter in a bowl. Sprinkle quickly over the cheesecake. Continue baking until set, about 20 minutes more.
- Turn the oven off but do not open the door, allowing the cheesecake to cool in the oven for at least 4 hours; this helps prevent cracking. Refrigerate to allow cake to fully set before serving, 2 to 4 hours more.
You might also like
Per Serving: 744 calories; 49.2 66.2 12.3 209 393 Full nutrition