Homemade Whole Wheat Bread Crumbs
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 137
Original recipe yields 12 servings (6 cups)
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Layer bread slices in a single layer on ungreased baking sheets. Allow a bit of room between slices for warm air to circulate.
- Toast bread in the preheated oven, flipping until evenly dry, 30 to 45 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool completely, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Process bread in a food processor until fine. Add Pecorino Romano cheese, parsley, oregano, basil, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, salt, and sugar and pulse until just combined.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You may substitute your favorite bread or flavors to fit your individual taste.
Per Serving: 137 calories; 4 17.2 8.3 10 419 Full nutrition