Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 122
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Stir tomatoes, onion, and jalapeno peppers together in a stockpot. Add vegetable broth, sugar, salt, and black pepper. Bring to a boil, stirring often. Continue to boil for 20 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Transfer soup carefully to the bowl of a food processor or blender and puree to desired consistency.
- Place the stockpot back over medium heat. Add vegan butter and cornstarch; whisk together. Stir in 1/2 cup of the soup; continue adding remaining soup while stirring. Cook until heated through, about 5 minutes. Serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use 2 cups of water with 1 1/2 cubes of vegetable bouillon instead of vegetable broth.
- Use honey instead of sugar, if preferred.
Per Serving: 122 calories; 6.2 15.5 2.5 0 405 Full nutrition