Chilaquiles Breakfast Casserole
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 629
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- In a glass jar, combine rice wine vinegar, water, salt, and sugar. Microwave on high for 1 minute, then stir well to dissolve sugar and salt. Add red onion. Cover and let cool to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a 12-inch oven-proof nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add sausage and cook, breaking apart into bite-sized pieces with a wooden spoon, until browned all over and no longer pink, about 8 minutes.
- Add diced green chiles, taco sauce, water, and crunchy taco shell pieces. Stir well to combine. Remove skillet from heat.
- Make 6 wells, spaced evenly apart, in the tortilla mixture. Add 1 egg to each well. Top skillet with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 14 to 17 minutes, until whites around egg yolks are set. Serve immediately with toppings, as desired.
You might also like
Per Serving: 629 calories; 37.7 47.7 25.2 244 1926 Full nutrition