Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 266
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 10x14-inch baking pan or large casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Cook and stir ground beef and onion in a hot skillet until beef is browned and crumbly, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Pour cream of chicken soup into the skillet. Fill the empty can with chicken broth and pour into the skillet. Add celery, water, rice, Worcestershire, soy sauce, and salt. Mix well. Transfer mixture to the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and rice is cooked through, about 1 hour.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use cream of mushroom soup instead of chicken if you like.
- If you refrigerate or freeze, please make a note to stir the casserole to ensure the rice has not settled all in one portion of the casserole. Additional bake time will be required due to cold temperature of casserole at time of entry to oven.
Per Serving: 266 calories; 12.5 19.1 17.8 58 1180 Full nutrition