Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 430
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rapid boil. Cook egg noodles at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, 7 to 9 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground beef, bell pepper, and onion in the hot skillet until beef is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir flour into the drippings in the pan; slowly whisk in milk and season with salt and pepper. Stir in 1 cup Cheddar cheese, olives, and pimentos.
- Drain noodles and fold into the beef mixture. Transfer to a casserole dish and cover with remaining cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and cheese is melted and browned, about 40 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any kind of grated cheese you prefer.
Per Serving: 430 calories; 19.4 39.8 23.9 98 409 Full nutrition