BBQ Meatball Sliders with Bacon
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 325
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 meatball sliders)
- Attach the meat grinder attachment to an electric stand mixer (such as KitchenAid(R)). Run enough bacon through the meat grinder to make 8 ounces ground bacon.
- Combine ground bacon, beef, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup barbeque sauce, and steak sauce in a bowl. Mix until well combined and shape into 2-inch round balls. Set meatballs on a baking sheet.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake meatballs until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads 160 degrees F (71 degrees C), about 25 minutes.
- Place a slice of cheese on top each meatball. Toast slider buns if desired. Place a meatball between each slider bun. Top with cooked bacon slices, onion, remaining barbeque sauce, and roasted red bell peppers.
You might also like
Per Serving: 325 calories; 16.8 170.1 16.9 51 803 Full nutrition