Ingredients55 m servings 615
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add squash and onions and cook just until softened, 7 to 10 minutes. Don't overcook. Remove from heat and stir in chicken, Cheddar cheese, and crackers.
- Whisk mayonnaise, eggs, ranch dressing, and pepper together in a bowl. Gently stir into squash mixture and spread into the prepared baking dish.
- Combine stuffing mix and 1/2 cup melted butter in a separate bowl. Sprinkle over squash mixture, pressing down slightly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set and lightly browned, 25 to 30 minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use cubed cooked chicken breast instead of shredded.
Per Serving: 615 calories; 49.7 24 19.2 164 705 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I made it, as written, with cubed chicken breasts, with the exception of substituting the stuffing (crushed) for the cracker crumbs. Very tasty, but a bit dry...overall, a definite make again, j...
We both liked this casserole! I made half a recipe and was very careful not to overcook the squash on top of the stove. The casserole did not get "weepy" with the water from the squash and the t...