Vegan Blueberry-Banana Bread
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 220
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9x5-inch loaf )
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Mix soy milk and 1 tablespoon lemon juice in a bowl and stir. Let sit until curdled, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mix whole wheat flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together in a medium bowl.
- Combine mashed bananas with remaining lemon juice and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Add soy milk mixture and agave nectar syrup. Stir well. Add flour mixture until combined, but don't overmix. Mix in blueberries until dispersed. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes. Cool bread before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- For a twist, you can add some ground flax seed for additional health benefits.
Per Serving: 220 calories; 0.9 52.2 5 0 316 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1