Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 143
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Peel shallot, leaving root ends intact. Separate cloves, if large.
- Combine shallot, squash, rosemary, olive oil, and vinegar on a rimmed baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper; toss well to coat and spread out in a single layer.
- Roast in the preheated oven, turning halfway through, until browned and tender, 35 to 40 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Other root veggies or mushrooms can also be added.
Per Serving: 143 calories; 10.3 13.6 1.2 0 44 Full nutrition