Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 797
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Soak rice noodles in a bowl of water for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine brown sugar, soy sauce, fish sauce, and tamarind paste in a bowl. Whisk well and set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add chicken. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add tofu. Cook chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 4 minutes.
- Add garlic and shrimp paste to the wok and stir well. Cook for 2 minutes, then add fish sauce mixture and drained noodles. Cook until the noodles are tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Push noodles to one side of the wok. Crack the eggs into the other side. Scramble until firm, about 3 minutes. Stir into the noodles. Serve with peanuts, bean sprouts, and lime wedges.
You might also like
Per Serving: 797 calories; 29.2 97.5 39.8 190 3006 Full nutrition