Grilled Pork with Pineapple Chutney
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 1112
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place pork chops in a large resealable container and season liberally with rub. Pour marinade over and seal. Place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, or up to 24 hours.
- While pork is marinating, combine pineapple, onion, serrano peppers, vinegar, brown sugar, pineapple juice, ginger, garlic, mustard seeds, and salt in a large saucepan. Bring to a slow, simmering boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring every 5 to 10 minutes, until thickened, about 45 minutes total. Remove chutney from heat, top with golden raisins, and allow to cool slightly, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor charcoal grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Remove pork from the refrigerator; discard remaining marinade.
- Cook pork chops on the preheated grill, making sure the coals are not too hot, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the centers reaches 145 degrees F (63 degrees C), 4 to 8 minutes per side, depending on thickness. Top with chutney.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any pork rub or spice seasoning mix and your preferred store-bought marinade for this recipe.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 1112 calories; 14.8 169 74.8 163 5453 Full nutrition