Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 280
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Freeze beef to make it easier to slice, about 1 hour. Thinly slice.
- Whisk 1/2 cup orange juice, soy sauce, honey, and cornstarch together in a small bowl.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add cauliflower; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes. Add bell peppers and carrot; cook, stirring frequently, until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes more. Transfer to a bowl.
- Heat remaining oil in the skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef; cook, stirring frequently, until browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to the bowl with vegetables, reserving drippings in the skillet.
- Add ginger, garlic, and 2 teaspoons orange zest to the skillet; cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add orange juice mixture and salt. Bring to a boil; cook until thickened, about 2 minutes. Stir in beef and vegetables to coat; cook until heated through. Serve over cauliflower rice. Garnish with green onions and crushed red pepper.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use yellow bell peppers instead of red.
Per Serving: 280 calories; 12 24.9 20.5 37 652 Full nutrition