Diane's Plum Crumble
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"Do you have an overabundance of Italian prune plums? This simple, quick, and tasty dessert--or breakfast treat--will have your plums gone in no time! This after-dinner dessert is excellent served warm with frozen vanilla yogurt, or wake up your taste buds and serve it with plain yogurt for breakfast!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 202
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch crumble)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Toss plums, flour, sugar, vanilla extract, almond extract, and ground cinnamon into a bowl. Stir until all ingredients are well mixed. Spread evenly in a 9-inch square, glass baking dish.
- Place flour, oats, brown sugar, butter, and salt for topping into a bowl; mix thoroughly until it appears crumbly. Sprinkle topping over the plum base.
- Bake in the preheated oven until topping is golden and crisp, about 45 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Twenty-four to thirty plums should yield the 4 cups needed.
- You can use margarine instead of butter for the topping.
Per Serving: 202 calories; 6.4 34.8 2.2 15 42 Full nutrition