Tofu Satay with Peanut Sauce
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 322
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 skewers)
- Mix coconut milk, kecap manis, curry paste, turmeric powder, ginger, and vegan fish sauce together in a gallon-sized resealable bag. Seal and shake to mix.
- Cut tofu into 2-inch pieces and place in the bag. Seal and shake to coat. Allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes. Soak bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Combine peanut butter, coconut milk, chili-garlic sauce, kecap manis, lime juice, and ginger in a bowl. Whisk until sauce is smooth. Set aside.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove the tofu pieces and tap to remove any excess marinade. Skewer an equal number of tofu pieces onto each skewer.
- Grill the skewers on each side until browned, basting the skewers with the marinade as they cook, 10 to 15 minutes total.
- Drizzle the peanut sauce over the skewers and serve with extra sauce and lime wedges on the side.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you like, cook the cubes before skewering, so they cook on each side to increase the crunchy texture. You can also use a griddle instead of a grill.
Per Serving: 322 calories; 22.9 19.9 13.2 0 1325 Full nutrition