Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 393
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Place sweet potato on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fork-tender, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook shrimp in boiling water until pink, about 5 minutes.
- Stir coconut milk, yogurt, tomato paste, curry powder, garlic, ginger, and cayenne together in a large skillet. Bring to a boil and then turn heat to low and add red bell pepper, mango, and cauliflower. Add sweet potato once done. Simmer for at least 20 minutes.
- Serve curry over cooked rice.
You might also like
Per Serving: 393 calories; 11.3 56 19.8 108 300 Full nutrition