Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 314
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 loaf)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Combine flour and baking powder in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Combine sugar and butter in a small bowl; mix for about 1 minute. Add eggs and mix well; add buttermilk and vanilla extract, mixing until well incorporated. Pour over the dry ingredients and mix until incorporated. Fold in blueberries with a rubber spatula. Pour batter into the prepared bread pan.
- Mix sugar, flour, and butter together in a bowl with your fingers until the butter is mixed in well with the flour and sugar. Sprinkle the topping over the batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 55 to 60 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes. Run a knife around the edges and remove the loaf from the pan and let cool completely on a wire rack.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute milk for the buttermilk, if desired, but buttermilk works best, in my opinion.
Per Serving: 314 calories; 12.9 46.2 4.4 68 102 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1