Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 356
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 bars)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x14-inch baking pan.
- Mix rolled oats, whole wheat flour, cereal, brown sugar, and cinnamon together in a large bowl.
- Whisk banana, eggs, oil, applesauce, maple syrup, honey, vanilla extract, and salt together in a separate bowl until evenly blended. Stir into the oat mixture. Stir in flax seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, chocolate chips, banana chips, walnuts, almonds, and peanut butter.
- Use your hands to mix the ingredients, and press into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool completely in the pan, about 30 minutes. Cut into 2-inch bars.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use chopped multi-grain bran flakes instead of wheat and barley cereal.
- Use canola oil instead of vegetable oil if desired.
Per Serving: 356 calories; 18.7 42.2 9.4 16 150 Full nutrition