0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 39
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 meatballs)
- Toast cumin, coriander, and fennel seeds in a dry skillet over medium-low heat until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Use a mortar and pestle to grind finely.
- Combine the ground spices, lamb, harissa, garlic, salt, and paprika in a large bowl. Mix by hand until thoroughly blended. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes so spices can permeate the meat.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Form the lamb mixture into 1-inch meatballs and place on the prepared sheet.
- Roast meatballs until the centers are no longer pink, 11 to 12 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of a meatball should read at least 160 degrees F (71 degrees C).
You might also like
Per Serving: 39 calories; 2.6 0.3 3.3 13 97 Full nutrition