Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 308
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Combine cake mix, water, eggs, and oil in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer on low speed until moistened. Increase speed to medium and beat for 2 minutes. Pour batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 24 to 29 minutes.
- Dissolve gelatin mix in boiling water. Add Key lime juice and mix well. Use a fork to poke holes all over the baked cake. Spoon gelatin-key lime mixture all over the cake. Refrigerate until completely cool.
- Make topping by mixing sweetened condensed milk, heavy cream, Key lime juice, and food coloring with an electric mixer until well combined. Cover cake with topping. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Per Serving: 308 calories; 14.7 40.3 5.1 58 253 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Made this Bundt style. I love that it’s something different than regular cake. Was yummy and tastes better the next day!
I followed the recipe except the cake mix I had was a Betty Crocker Vanilla cake. My husband was skeptical when he found out what I was making, doesn't care for Key lime pie. Every time he has...