Make-Ahead Instant Pot® Cauliflower Rice
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Soup Loving Nicole
"This is my simple how-to method for make-ahead cauliflower rice. I like to keep this plain since I'm never sure what I will be serving it with, but if you plan on using it right away, feel free to season your cauliflower prior to putting it in the steamer basket. Store in the freezer for up to 1 month."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 57
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Pour 1 cup water into a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and set a trivet inside. Place a steamer basket on top of the trivet and place cauliflower inside.
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 1 minute. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 2 minutes. Transfer cauliflower to a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking.
- Use a food processor to pulse cauliflower into rice-sized pieces. Place riced cauliflower in a colander and press to remove excess water.
- Scoop individual servings of cauliflower rice into freezer-safe zip-top bags and freeze.
You might also like
Per Serving: 57 calories; 0.2 12 4.5 0 68 Full nutrition