Lime-Poblano Chicken Salad
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"A quick and easy change-up to the traditional chicken salad. I was experimenting when I created this for a light lunch to go on a salad. Can be made mild or spicy! This is not meant to be very creamy, I use it mostly on top of salad or with crackers, but if you'd like a sandwich be sure to add more mayo so it sticks together."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 292
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Mix chicken, poblano pepper, cilantro, mayonnaise, onion, lime juice, cumin, white pepper, and salt together in a bowl or a container with a fork. Taste and adjust spices as necessary.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use one 12 1/2-ounce can or 2 smaller cans of cooked chicken instead of shredded rotisserie chicken.
- You can use sour cream instead of mayonnaise.
- You can use an Anaheim chile instead of poblano, or a jalapeno for a spicy kick. Remove membrane and seeds of chiles if you prefer less heat before dicing.
- If not serving immediately, refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour to really let the flavors mix before serving.
Per Serving: 292 calories; 21.8 4 20 60 245 Full nutrition