Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 40 m servings 212
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 rolls)
- Place pineapple juice, milk, egg, butter, coconut extract, bread flour, potato flakes, sugar, salt, ginger, and yeast in a bread machine in the order listed, or according to manufacturer's instructions. Run Dough cycle. Remove dough after cycle has ended, about 1 hour.
- Form dough into rolls, place on a baking sheet, and let rise for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use vanilla extract instead of coconut.
- You can freeze individual rolls before baking. Simply thaw frozen rolls and let rise. Bake as instructed.
- We discovered that we like these rolls to be baked apart rather than squished in a pan like in my photo.
Per Serving: 212 calories; 5 35.8 5.4 26 206 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1