Instant Pot® Salt and Vinegar Boiled Peanuts
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Soup Loving Nicole
"I've made Cajun boiled peanuts many times over the years but was wanting to do something different this time. While trying to come up with something, I looked over and saw a bag of salt and vinegar potato chips and thought... why not? Making boiled peanuts in the Instant Pot® is as easy as 1-2-3. Pour them in and walk away. No more babysitting the pot of boiling water on the stove."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 h 35 m servings 161
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 pound)
- Whisk vinegar, water, and salt in a large bowl. Add peanuts and stir to coat. Transfer mixture to a gallon-sized plastic zip-top bag and let sit for 8 hours or overnight.
- Pour bag of peanuts and liquid into a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 120 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 20 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Refrigerate leftovers in a covered bowl with the liquid.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of salt. The actual amount of salt consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 161 calories; 14 4.6 7.3 0 1766 Full nutrition