Strawberry-Nutella® Crescent Pockets
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 306
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 crescent pockets)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick spray.
- Roll out and separate crescent dough on a clean work surface. Place chocolate-hazelnut spread in a small resealable bag, seal, and snip off 1 corner.
- Use a zig-zag motion to pipe the chocolate-hazelnut spread onto 4 crescent triangles, leaving a 1/4-inch edge of dough visible. Place equal amounts of sliced strawberries on top.
- Cut slits in the remaining 4 triangles to allow for venting. Place vented triangles on top of the strawberry-chocolate crescents and crimp along the edges.
- Bake in the preheated oven until puffed up and golden, about 14 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 306 calories; 16.6 32.9 5.1 0 455 Full nutrition