Air Fryer Mini Bean and Cheese Tacos
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 230
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 mini tacos)
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place refried beans in a bowl. Add taco seasoning and stir until evenly combined.
- Place 1 piece of cheese in the middle of a tortilla. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the bean mixture over the cheese. Place another piece of cheese on top of the beans. Fold tortilla over and press down to seal the taco. Repeat with remaining tortillas, beans, and cheese.
- Spray both sides of the tacos with non-stick cooking spray. Place tacos in the basket of the air fryer, making sure none are overlapping.
- Cook for 3 minutes. Flip tacos and cook for 3 minutes more. Repeat with remaining tacos.
You might also like
Per Serving: 230 calories; 11.4 21.2 10.5 30 871 Full nutrition