Instant Pot® Steamed Sea Bass
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 148
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Pour water into the pot of a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and place a steamer basket inside. Place sea bass in the steamer basket. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 5 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Meanwhile, whisk soy sauce, green onions, sesame oil, ginger puree, and garlic together in a small saucepan. Heat over low heat and keep warm until fish is ready.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minute.
- Transfer fish to a serving platter. Pour sauce over the fish and serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Ginger puree can be found in tubes in the produce section of your grocery store.
Per Serving: 148 calories; 4.8 3 22.2 47 984 Full nutrition