Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 469
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Stir water, quinoa, and 1/4 teaspoon salt together in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, until liquid is absorbed, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk honey, ginger, vinegar, lime juice, garlic, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper together in a small bowl. Slowly add olive oil, whisking constantly, until fully incorporated.
- Fluff quinoa with a fork. Stir together quinoa, cherries, cashews, dried apricots, and red onion in a large bowl. Add lettuce. Drizzle with 1/2 cup honey vinaigrette; toss to coat. Serve salad with remaining vinaigrette.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use any butterhead lettuce you like.
- You can use halved seedless red grapes instead of cherries.
Per Serving: 469 calories; 23.8 61.1 8.7 0 411 Full nutrition