Mom's Fresh Cranberry-Pumpkin Bread
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 260
Original recipe yields 20 servings (2 9x5-inch loaves)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease two 9x5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and baking soda in a large bowl.
- Combine pumpkin puree, eggs, milk, and oil in a separate bowl. Add to the dry ingredients and beat until well combined. Add cranberries and stir to blend. Divide batter between the prepared pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes, then remove to cooling racks to cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Grease and flour the loaf pans instead of using cooking spray, if preferred.
- Substitute fresh pumpkin puree for the canned, if desired.
- If using frozen cranberries, do not thaw.
Per Serving: 260 calories; 7.1 46 4.1 38 188 Full nutrition