Air Fryer Frog Legs
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 512
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place frog legs in a bowl and pour milk over the top. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Meanwhile, combine cornmeal, flour, and seafood seasoning in a gallon-sized resealable plastic bag. Seal and shake to combine.
- Remove 1 pair of frog legs from the milk, letting excess drain back into the bowl. Place in the bag with the seasoned cornmeal mixture and shake to coat. Dip the frog legs back in the milk and return to the cornmeal mixture. Shake to coat once more and transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining frog legs.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray and add as many frog legs as you can without overlapping. Spray the tops with cooking spray. Work in batches if needed.
- Air fry for 5 minutes. Spray any chalky spots with cooking spray. Continue cooking until crispy, about 3 minutes more. Transfer to a plate and repeat with remaining batches.
You might also like
Per Serving: 512 calories; 4.5 85.1 29.4 61 932 Full nutrition