Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 585
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 chicken breasts)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix salt, rosemary, pepper, oregano, and basil together in a small bowl.
- Mix olive oil, vegetable oil, white wine, and garlic together in a large bowl. Stir in spice mixture. Rub all over chicken breasts. Transfer to a baking dish and scatter onion and mushrooms over the tops.
- Roast in the preheated oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the chicken reads at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), 40 to 45 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain. Serve chicken and spaghetti together.
You might also like
Per Serving: 585 calories; 22.1 58.9 34.7 67 646 Full nutrition