Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 563
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9x13-inch casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rapid boil. Cook egg noodles at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, 7 to 9 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels. Crumble.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Place chicken in the hot skillet, sprinkle with lemon-pepper, and brown on all sides, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and place in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Combine 1/2 of the crumbled bacon, sour cream, soup, milk, and ranch dressing mix in a bowl and mix until blended. Pour over chicken, add drained egg noodles, and stir. Sprinkle remaining bacon on top, cover with Colby-Jack cheese, and top with green onions.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute mushroom soup for chicken soup if desired.
Per Serving: 563 calories; 25.4 45.3 36.3 128 1443 Full nutrition