Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 339
Original recipe yields 3 servings
- Place eggs in a heavy pot and fill with water, about 1 inch above the eggs. Bring to a rolling boil over medium-high heat. Remove from heat and allow to stand for 15 minutes. Place in an ice bath for 5 minutes. Remove shells.
- Chops eggs to desired consistency, either by hand or in a food processor.
- Combine eggs, green onions, mayonnaise, relish, parsley, sweet hot mustard, and spicy brown mustard in a bowl and mix well.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If using a mini food processor, do only 3 eggs at a time, and the green onions can then be minced in the processor. A large processor is probably too large for the green onions.
- You can use dried parsley instead of fresh. If using dried parsley, allow salad to sit in the refrigerator for a bit.
Per Serving: 339 calories; 29.8 5 13.5 381 420 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Good egg salad. I checked the recipe twice for 2 kinds of mayo after reading the lead in! Nope! Turns out it’s 2 kinds of mustard!