Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 347
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place beef, sausage, onion, eggs, and oats in a large bowl. Mix until well combined. Shape into meatballs and place in a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until well browned, about 40 minutes. Carefully pour off the grease.
- Pour beef broth and mushroom soup into a bowl. Fill the empty soup can with milk and pour into the bowl. Add onion soup mix; stir until combined. Pour sauce over the meatballs.
- Continue baking until hot and bubbling, about 50 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 347 calories; 23.1 11.5 22.4 117 1038 Full nutrition