Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 452
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9x13-inch baking dish)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place a layer of sliced onions on the bottom of the baking dish. Add a sprinkle of French onion soup mix and a layer of bacon pieces, followed by layers of potato slices, shredded cheese, and cream. Continue adding layers of the remaining ingredients, ending with a layer of shredded cheese on the top.
- Spray a piece of aluminum foil with cooking spray and cover the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes and onions are tender, 40 to 50 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking until nicely browned and bubbly, about 10 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use light cream if desired.
Per Serving: 452 calories; 30.2 29.2 17 99 788 Full nutrition